Thursday, November 25, 2010

Someone Should Kiss His Pits Right Now (I mean, seriously!)

Haha. I found these gorgeous pics from cosmo.ph and I'm so delighted that finally, they featured Rodjun Cruz as their Cosmo Online Hunk for this month. I've been waiting for week 4 of his photo shoot trying to look for a pitshot then BOOM. Finally! Oh. There you go. I'm starting to sound creepy now. LOL. Anyway, I have a part of his interview here that you might want to check out...

"What part of your body do you love to be kissed?
'Yung kilikili ko. (Laughs.) Hindi, joke lang, joke lang! Ito naman. Siyempre sa lips 'tsaka sa cheeks."

GOTCHA! Well Rodjun, jokes are half-meant :)





2 comments:

  1. wow body beautiful talaga...

    -blackclover

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas hot sya kay rayver, hands down! malaki rin kaya kargada nya kagaya ng kapatid nya? nyehehe...

    ReplyDelete