Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peter Sarsgaard

Who doesn't want hairy guys? I mean c'mon, Peter Sarsgaard is so adorable. There's something in his eyes that makes you want to cuddle him tightly and just bury your face on his manly pits (I could just imagine the muskiness! argh!). Screencaps were from The Center of the Earth, Mysteries of Pittsburgh, and The Orphan, respectively. Enjoy!






Here comes The Mysteries of Pittsburgh. It's one of my favorite indie films of all time. They had some bromance going on in there and may I just say that the love scene was epic. If you're a fan of Jon Foster, I suggest you watch this flick. I included non-pitshot scaps here because they are so adorable!











And lastly, it's The Orphan! Had some butt actions and blowjob as well. Gosh. Peter is effin hot in this movie!





2 comments:

  1. I watched The Orphan... he is really fucking hot there! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said it right. i super love the butt action scene!

    ReplyDelete