Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Richard Gutierrez: That Sexy Torture Scene


The moment that I saw last night's episode of Makapiling Kang Muli, I knew I have to get the screencaps of this sexy scene. Damn. This one is beyond sexiness. I have waited like seven years since the 2005 Cosmo Centerfold for a clear pit shot of Richard and it seemed that this actor is not being generous at all. Thanks to last night's episode, my long-time dream has finally turned into a reality :)

click view MORE to see his sexy armpit















4 comments:

  1. I want to lick Chard's armpit them rip his sando off while tied up like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be ripping off his clothes, chew on his nipples and lick his armpits in that position. Who knows where else my tongue will end up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap himurin ng kili-kili!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tang ina! Sarap!

    ReplyDelete