Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Hunk Teacher



This is gonna be one of my sexiest post ever. Nothing could be sexier than a TRUE story about sniffing a sexy man's armpit. Big thanks to the guy who generously shared his wonderful experience with us (well, you know who you are *wink*). So here it is guys, I suggest you read the whole story and experience instant hard-on. Click view MORE to read the whole story and see this Hunky Teacher's sexy armpit :)

"Hi there Marcus!

I love your blog, and I hope more blogs like yours come up. There is nothing sexier than the armpit of a handsome pinoy dude. There are so many things I would like to do to them! I don't even know where to begin. 

There is an incredible picture I would like to share with you, I recently went on a college Immersion in the provinces and we had to spend the weekend at our adoptive houses and sleep there for 2 nights. Since I didn't have many friends, I couldn't find a partner to sleep with, which also had to be a guy, the rule was 2 people of the same gender per house. 

Since I had no partner, I ended up sleeping in the same adoptive house as one of our teachers. With my incredible luck, it ended up to be the HUNK teacher everyone at school was obsessed about, most of all me. He is a dream because he is very muscular, very handsome, and very 'makinis'. Every time he would teach us at school I felt like I was in cloud 9 for he is very beautiful. I always knew I would never be able to see any sexy part of his body, only in my dreams.

But dreams do come true! If you wish hard enough, The whole time I was so nervous, I could not eat, I could not speak, because I knew I would be sleeping in the same bed as our hunky teacher. Since the families were poor, the room only had one bed and the family crammed themselves in another bedroom so as to give us guests a room of our own. As the night approaches, we talked about all sorts of things in the room. Since he thought I was straight, he kept inquiring and talking about girls, like I would know anything about that... I can't even tell one girl's face from another. But I kept nodding and pretending I was interested on women. 

I learned that he was from Cebu, and that he went to Manila to pursue an athletic career but found his calling on teaching college sports. 

Since it was hot, and there was no electric fan, he took his T-shirt off as we were about to sleep. My heart was beating so fast because I never knew his armpits could be so beautiful. It was so sexy, and the hair was so chewable hehe. I was shocked to learn that he liked to sleep with one arm up, with his head resting on his biceps. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. But his exposed armpit was on his right side, I was sleeping on his left side. I was sooo close, and yet still so far hehe. I would have wished he exposed his left armpit so I could sleep sniffing it, but I guess he was being courteous to me. 

I waited for him to be completely asleep for 30 minutes before I slowly stood up and went to my bag. I retrieved my cellphone camera and took a very sexy picture of his raised right arm showing that magnificent armpit. I didn't blur his face, since he would never go to this blog anyway. And besides, his face is too handsome to hide. My hand was shaking as I was taking photos because anytime his eyes could open and catch me! But I didn't care, I had to take these pictures or I would commit suicide if I missed this chance. 

After taking the pictures I took some coins and pretended to drop them on the floor, just in case I had to explain myself. I knelt beside his pits very quickly and took a slow whiff of those incredible armpits. Oh my God... there are no words to describe his manly aroma, his pits had a manly, sexy smell and you could tell he had been sweating all day because it was strong. It took all my energy not to bury my face in there after smelling it. I had my face 2 inches from his pits for like 5 minutes breathing carefully but deeply. 

After a while I had to walk back because I might wake him up. It was an incredibly sexy sight. This muscular hunk wearing nothing but shorts with his right arm raised like that... and this was no ordinary man, this was the handsome teacher all girls and gays at school fantasized about before they sleep. 

I didn't sleep that night, I spend the whole time scanning his perfect body and getting my nose close, I discovered he had the most wonderful large nipples and was so smooth and hairless on his upper body except for those beautiful pits. I also spent time at his feet smelling them, I also have a foot fetish together with my armpit fetish. 

That was the most amazing night of my life. I was blessed with the chance to have my biggest crush sleep with his arms raised on the same bed as me and I had the opportunity to smell his entire body. He can no longer hide anything from me, outside of his shorts I know his body intimately and all his aromas. 

I've decided to share this amazing picture of my teacher with all you armpit fans, I want others to see how beautiful he is and the thought of others salivating over his armpits also turns me on. My next goal in life is to have both of his hands tied in bed as me and another armpit guy feast on both pits. Nothing is impossible. 

Anonymous"


6 comments:

  1. whats his name?ma stalk lang..ahihi..sexy pits nga..sexy teacher sya for sure..can the one who posted share his name..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost a believable story.
    Nonetheless, a sexy story.
    More, more, more, please!
    Fiction or not, who cares!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilang shots kaya nakuha?
    Hmm. IKAW NA TALAGA! =))) Kainggit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. echoserang froglet kung sinoman ang nagsulat at nagpost ng pic na ito. may video ako nung guy na nasa video. romero ang name ng lalaking yan. at hindi yan teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sige nga, post mo yung vid dito..

      Delete
  5. Anu b yan dpat nagsenyas/nagkunwari ka na i-massage mo whole body niya para mahawakan yung biceps niya mygasshhh big muscles

    ReplyDelete