Monday, April 22, 2013

Gege Sleeps



This is a BTS picture that I received from one of Gerald Anderson's adorable fans, Vera. Damn, if I was there during that moment when he finally slept, I might have grabbed the chance to sniff his armpit and let his manly scent fill my lungs. Hot! I think this picture was taken during their shoot for On The Job, his upcoming indie film with Piolo Pascual. Have you guys seen the trailer? Gerald is really turning me on in that short clip. He looks so sexy in that movie! Click view MORE to see pic and watch the trailer.


WATCH THE TRAILER HERE:


2 comments:

  1. hi! pls open yer yahoomail, sent u a contribution. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were scenes na paulit ulit daw tinake coz piolo, gege's co-star in the movie, was caught several times by the camera na kumikembot while doing the action scenes. and ngugulat daw si piolo sa mga putok ng baril. :) gege though did a great job.

    -LordDevereaux

    ReplyDelete