Tuesday, September 10, 2013

That Lovely Black Tank Top



It's a fact that I love pretty boys, chunky bears, and furry armpits. Having said that, I'm still a human being. And it's human nature to have other weird fetishes. There's something about black tank tops that turns me on instantly. Can't actually explain it (I'm not a psychologist, okay?) but I think it has something to do with the teasing part. A wishful thinking that I might see the guy's glorious armpits if he will raise his big arms. Take for example, Xian Lim's picture above. His armpit in that shot is beyond words, I literally just stared at it for the whole 30 minutes. Xian needs to wear that black tank top, a mandatory in every TV appearance. Check out these pictures from the Kapamilya US Tour sent to me by Brandon after the jump. Thanks Brandon!





2 comments:

  1. Ang hot nya at sobrang nakakagigil ang armpit at mga braso nya kahit may mga rumors na baklita sya! HAHA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako din. nalalambutan ako sa kaniya. Pero kung gay nga siya edi mas masaya. Ang sarap kaya niya

    ReplyDelete