Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nick Jonas: Men's Fitness Photoshoot (BTS)



Oh my word. I really don't know whether to breathe, drool, or frantically get a box of Kleenex and lock the fucking door of my room. Okay, I can actually do all three at the same time especially if I'm seeing Nick Jonas exposing his very lickable armpits on my laptop screen. Thanks to the people who sent the images to my inbox (you know who you are guys *wink*), I was able to see these hot images of our favorite Jonas in his Men's Fitness photoshoot. If you think the GIF image above is such a big tease, click view MORE to see the whole picture and more screencaps!















As promised, here's the full GIF :-)




5 comments:

  1. Sarap ng biceps! Ill lick those goddamn sexy arms & bury my face on those armpits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAKALIMANG JAKOL AKO DITO OHH FUCKKKK!!! SARAP MO PAGSALSALAN NI
    CHOLAS JONAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarap dilaan ng kilikili tangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. GABI GABI KO TONG BINABALIK BALIKAN PUTANG INAAAAAA!!!!!! OHHHH NICK JONASSSSS ANG SARAAAAP MONG PAGJAKULAN!!! OH FUCKKKK!!!! JAKOL JAKOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete