Sunday, March 9, 2014

Selfie


I need to sit down, have a cold glass of water, and take a really deep breath before we proceed with this post. YES, the sight of my husband sans shirt in his latest selfie does that to me. I love the fact that he deletes the picture after an hour or two whenever he posts his selfies. It's like he's playing hide-and-seek with me and its what makes it even hotter. Nuff said. I need to lock the door of my room now and have some quality time with this picture. Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Sobrang nakakalibog yung mukha ni dennis dito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap susuhin ng utong

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so true! natturn on ako sa ginagawa nyang post-delete sa selfie nya kaya lagi akong nakaabang e hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugggh! My boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nangteatease talaga si gago eh... Alam niyang nakaabang tayo para pagjakolan ang mga selfie niya pag alam niyang may copy na tayo idedelete niya marunong talaga magputa si armpit king. Kaya mahal ka namin Dennis eh! Nga pala marcus ang hot ng tomden sa magpakailanman daming hubad scenes at kilikili shot ni hubby Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totoo. he is teasing. Yung parang only those who are really by-the-second tuned in to him can catch him in his naughty moments. And the nipples are such a turn-on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit! his sex appeal is limitless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. utong tangina kakagatin ko yaaan

    ReplyDelete