Monday, April 21, 2014

The Boys of Star-Crossed


A TV series like Star-Crossed is something that I've been waiting for a long, long time. I honestly feel some of you guys who are part of this fandom because the hunks in this series are just fucking gorgeous. Skin aside, I think this series has a lot of potential to be excellent and I urge you to start watching it (if you're a Sci-Fi geek like me). I will be at the edge of my seat for some Grey Damon shirtlessness and armpit shots in coming episodes! Check out the stills after the jump.

Let's start with Drake (played by Greg Finley). You gotta love this beefcake, especially when he's shirtless.  








Next we have Grayson here (played by Grey Damon). My dream hottie! This guy is beautiful (where the hell have you been all my life?). I just wish he stops being so fully-clothed everytime and just bare it all because he is fucking hot. Seriously.








                      

*faint* I think I'm in love with this guy. Grey, I love you.

And lastly, we have our protagonist, Roman (played by Matt Lanter). He's been very generous when it comes to showing off his bod. Those perky nipples got me really hard. Don't worry, he'll definitely get a separate post after this because there are a lot of stills from the series that I need to work on. For now, here are the screencaps which includes my favorite scene (the one where he took off his jacket):











9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! Marami pang shirtless scenes si Matt sa series.... I hope ma post mo rin yun soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. I'll definitely post them soon. Im a big fan of this series :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know what you feel right now. Feels so difficult to breathe, right? ROFL

      Delete
  3. PUTANG INA MO MARCUS!! GRABE ANG PAGJAJAKOL KO NGAYON!! TANG INA ANG SARAP MAGPAKANTOT KAY MATT TAPOS CHUCHUPAIN KO SYA BEINTE QUATRO ORAS HANGGAT SA MATUYUAN SYA!! IPANGHIHLAMOS KO ANG TAMOD NI GREY!! PANG FACIAL WASH! FUCK YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putang ina mo matt ako ang unahin mo gago laplapin mo ako kahit walang hingahan. sisimutin ko katas ng bayag mo kahit mamaga pa pisngi ko. ang sarap babuyin ng mga lalaki sa series na to puta. #starcrossedjakolonetc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. I'm really hoping for more shirtless scenes and armpit shots of these boys.

      Delete
  5. Pareng Macoy, napanood mo ba kanina yung episode ng starcrossed? PUTANG INA!! NAKAKAPANGINIG NG BURAT AT LAMAN YUNG EKSENA NINA ROMAN AT TERI!! YUNG NILAPLAP SI ROMAN AT HINUBARAN!! FUCK YEAH NAPAKASARAP PAGJAKULAN KUNG MAGAGAWAN MO NG GIF YUN!! PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete