Friday, February 12, 2016

TGIF: Czech Hunter 231 (1/2)




"I had to do some business outside Prague. On my way back I stopped at a gas station to fill the tank. I immediately spotted two young hitch-hikers on their way to Prague. It was really cold outside so they were quite happy to hop into my car. After a moment I learned that their goal was to find a job in Prague. They pictured Prague as golden city of opportunity. Poor guys. Both of them were good looking men but my eyes were on the younger one. His plan was to work during week and go back to his girlfriend on weekends. An honest hard-working life. I had a better proposal for him. Although this time the things were quite difficult. Both boys had an extremely strong moral compass. It took me a lot of convincing to get what I wanted."
-Czech Hunter

2 comments:

  1. How i wish Marcus would do this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching it just now. Gwapo niya! Swerte ni CH!

    ReplyDelete