Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drool Over AJ Perez's Pit Shot!!!

I'm speechless. You wanna know why? Because I'm soo happy-- almost in the state of euphoria. Gosh. AJ is my latest eye candy and I've been looking all over the net for soo long para lang makakita ng pit shot ng batang ito. He's so hot and has a lot of potentials to be a certified young hunk. I just wish na mag pose siya for cosmo this year, his armpit exposed ofcourse.Then I'll be the happiest person on earth:)



Still more to cum (i mean, come. haha) These are just pictorial shots. I'm planning to screencap the Braso episode of Cinco for our viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hayzzz....AJ....you've made millions of gays jerking this night. "all about ur love" days pa lng inaabangan na kita mag hubad. and u didnt disappoint me that kept me masturbating for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe ka! Ang galing mo talaga. Nakakalibog ang pagtikwas ng mga bulbol sa batang-batang kilikili ni AJ. Ang puti-puti ng kilikili, murang-mura pa ang tubo ng bulbol. Parang ipinakita na rin niya sa atin ang bulbulin niyang singit. Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP AJ., kaw pa din ung pinaka crush ko.. :(

    ReplyDelete