Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dennis Trillo: Handford Photoshoot BTS



Sir Popoy is very generous to share this picture with us guys. I was so happy to see this behind-the-scene picture this morning. TeeHee! I think it's raw, unedited, and indeed, VERY sexy. Once again, Dennis Trillo proved to me that he deserves to be my blog's banner. I'm still waiting for Handford to release the official pictures of Dennis in their website (it's taking so long!). Anyway, let's just enjoy this BTS pic for now. Click view MORE to see his VERY sexy armpit.



6 comments:

  1. Perfect. I love Hanford! Binigyan tayo ng kilikili sa EDSA!!! Dennis, trademark mo nayan! Andaming baklang solb na solb na sa kilikili mo pa lang!!!! Keep it up!!! Hahaha

    Btw, Marcus, kilala mo si Popoy Caritativo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You said it right! He's our one and only Armpit King :-)
      I don't know Sir Popoy personally, I just got the picture from his Instagram.

      Delete
  2. Hello Marcus,

    Lasher here. I've been following your blog since it's conception. I love it. Hope it's okay to repost some of the pics posted here to my own blog as well. I wish we can collaborate on some ways through our separate blogs. I know it's presumptuous to ask you to be my co-author so I'll just add you to my fave links there. Hehe. Email me @ lasherated@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you Lasher for the support and for adding me to your fave links as well. You have my permission to use the pictures. After all, those pictures are meant to be shared :-)

      Cheers to our fetish and to the guys who generously share their sexiness :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh shit! Can't wait to see him in his undies.

    ReplyDelete