Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jason Francisco: The Adventures of Pureza



Adding to our list of generous guys when it comes to showing off their pits is our funny guy Jason Francisco. I was just watching KrisTV earlier this morning when I saw him helping Kris in baking and I thought I should get some screencaps from his movie with ex-girlfriend Melai, The Adventures of Pureza where he had some nice armpit shots. Damn. Naalala ko tuloy yung room mate ko dati wayback highschool. His armpits look like Jason's, and every morning, I made sure to smell them secretly while he's still asleep. TeeHee! Oh the good old days! Click view MORE to see his sexy armpit.











2 comments:

  1. Tangina nilabasan ako agad dito!!! Amputi ng kilikili! Ganda ng tubo ng bulbol. Fuck. Ganyan din siguro bulbol niya sa burat saka sa singit. Hihimud-himurin ko kilikili at singit niya maghapon! PBB pa lang napapajakol na ako sa gagong to e

    ReplyDelete