Friday, March 8, 2013

NOT IN MY BLOG.



So it has come to my attention that there has been a clash of opinions here. I decided to delete the post that started it all mainly because I don't want seeing people fighting over something that might have delighted us instead. I respect everyone else's opinion and I understand if you don't really like some of my posts. But if this will be the cause of endless arguments here, I will be forced to moderate all the comments. I created this blog for the sole purpose of enjoying our armpit fetishes and just like what I've stated before, your hot comments will always be the reason why I continue to post here in my blog...

10 comments:

  1. i love your blog Marcus. ive been a follower since it has started. just dont mind the neg comments, its a good idea to moderate them as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constructive Criticism & negative comments are just part of cyberworld. Good or Bad, Whether you like it or not, you have to deal with it.. pwede naman kasing dedmahin, 'yung iba naman PATOLA din kasi kaya lumalaki..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter.

      Delete
  3. I'm with you man, I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marcus!

    I understand your concern. Sa totoo, itong blog mo ang pinakanakakalibog na blog tungkol sa kilikili kasi ayos yung pics, mga gusto ko rin yung pino-post mo (Rayver, Gerald, John Prats, Arthur Cipriano, Geoff, etc).

    Saka yung comments, putangina nakakapagpalibog talaga. Yung Rodjun thread lagi kong binabalikan, nauubos ang tamod ko dun. Sana yung mga ganung post di mo delete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always visiting my blog! Don't worry, I won't delete those posts. They're my favorites too! :)

      Delete
  5. Is Nicholas D'Agosto the guy on the photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, I think the guy is a model. I just saw this pic from another blog.

      Delete