Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leonardo Litton



This post is for my favorite 1990's bold star, Leonardo Litton. He's my favorite jack off material when I was in high school. I think he's the sexiest in his league. He has that boyish charm, flawless skin, nice butt, and VERY sexy armpits. It's actually frustrating that I cannot find a single armpit shot of him. How I wish photographers knew the term armpit fetish way back 1990's. ROFL. So I tried to download Burlesk King, one of his famous movies and here are the screencaps. Click view MORE to see his sexy armpits!









2 comments:

  1. He was also my crush during his time. I remember when his movie shown in cinema. I was not able to watch because it was for adult only. I was in elementary that time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://twitpic.com/4fdfox

    Look at him now =(

    ReplyDelete