Sunday, January 26, 2014

BLOG UPDATE


Hey guys! 

A lot of good things are happening in my life right now and one of them is my job promotion. Yes, my boss finally recognized my hard work! I guess what I'm trying to say to you guys is I won't be able to update this blog daily anymore since the new project that I just recently accepted will require loads of my time. It's going to be a bit hard to maintain this blog but no worries, I won't give this up because getting a hard-on while posting blog entries is one of the best things in life (ROLF just sayin'). 


Cheers!
Marcus

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Marcus! I'm sure you deserve your promotion. I will miss your daily posts but we all have to keep our day jobs. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad marcus :'( but we will still support this blog
    congrats for your promotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than career growth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! I love all my readers, you guys are the sweetest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sana naman kahit mga 3x a week ka makapag post okay na yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... maybe you should get another co-admin to keep your blog running? just a suggestion. But congrats to your promotion :) buti pa yang boss mo haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad hearing that you can't post new update. But after all, it was nice to hear that you've got you promotion. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations marcus for the well-deserved promotion!

    ReplyDelete