Monday, January 13, 2014

ManCrushMonday: Jesse Bradford



Jesse kinda grew on me since I first saw him as that cute geeky punk rocker Cliff in Bring It On. Here are some screen caps from Swimfan (a movie about obsession) featuring a wet Jesse in lots of shirtless scenes. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you definitely need to watch it right now because this film manipulated this delectable guy to his maximum potential, his dark hair left me longing for more! Check out the stills and armpit shots after the jump! 



























5 comments:

  1. Crush ko din siya sobra! I used to watch this movie with my pants down. His armpits are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap nung sex scene dito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang lago. ang sarap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite ko syang pagsalsalan lalo na dun sa The Echo! Sarap pawis pawis pa sya dun!

    ReplyDelete