Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jack Falahee In How To Get Away With Murder EP 1×01


If you're just like me who's spending a lot of time watching US tv series during weekends, then there's probably a big chance that you already knew this guy. I'm talking about Jack Falahee a.k.a the slick law student Connor Walsh of ABC's new legal drama series How To Get Away With Murder. Oh yes, perfection has finally come in the form of a person and I am leaning forward to lick the screen as I type this post. Okay, I have to stop now otherwise I'll spontaneously combust. SERIOUSLY. Check out the screencaps after the jump!














8 comments:

  1. Oh shit this is my request! Super thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gwapo naman nito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conrad Ricamora (his lover in the series) is one lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaaayummmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait till u see episode 4. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch it too! Sarap niya. Grabe yung mga eye contact niya dito, parang lagi kang hinuhubaran.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck fuck fuck Marcus we can talk about my Jack for loooooong hours! And other sexy gay characters in us tv. Glad you guys are finally seeing this show. He had a one hell of a sex scene in a office with sexy Paxton . Btw Conrad is half Filipino! Shipping them! They're both queer! Jack is mine!!! http://www.buzzfeed.com/jaimieetkin/he-did-this-thing-to-my-ass-that-made-my-eyes-water?s=mobile - efron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puta! NAPASALSAL agad ako dito ah!!

    ReplyDelete