Monday, February 2, 2015

Brad Simpson (The Vamps)

In case you're wondering why this post is kinda late for the day (time check: almost lunch), I went to The Vamps concert last night and I just woke up (and yes, I have a thing for them okay). Brad was wearing "Pilipinas" jersey and he's all sweaty while singing and I just wanna snatch him away from the stage and kiss him because he's so fucking adorable and sexy at the same time.


And oh, if you haven't seen him shirtless yet, here's a full armpit shot for you guys.


4 comments:

  1. saw him yesterday sa asap! sherep sherep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot! Kamukha nya si James Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I was there too! I wanna sniff his wet armpits! Are you in the VIP sec?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaysarap molestyahin ng batang ito!!!

    ReplyDelete