Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Oh Hai There, Ryan Guzman! (HD)


Just recently watched The Boy Next Door and I thought it was pretty good except for the fact that I can't fucking concentrate on the story itself because Ryan Guzman is so fucking hot in this movie! So I tried my best to search for some really good armpit shots and I found this set of hot HD pictures. Check out his shirtless pictures and armpit shot after the jump!

Look at this guy and try your best to close your mouth (I obviously failed miserably and messed up my keyboard). 




WATCH THE TRAILER HERE:

6 comments:

  1. Grbe nkakalibog tlga mukha nito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laki ng pictures! Pwede nang bilangin isa-isa yung balahibo. Nakapagpalabas tuloy ako nang di oras lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang ang sarap sarap lang magpakantot sa kanya!! swerte ni ateng JLO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarap tamodan ng putanginang kilikili na yan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masasarap talaga ang mga Latino!! Jakooolllll!!!!

    ReplyDelete