Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NSFW: Czech Hunter 66


For those of you who are into smooth twinks (present company included), I'd imagine this post is gonna be a piece of heaven on earth for you. Czech Republic has many fine exports and our jack off material here today has to be one of them. The young lad actually looks like the twin brother of American Horror Story's Tate Langdon (a.k.a. Evan Peters in real life) and he makes me want to jump into my laptop screen and fuck the living daylights out of him. Sigh. Watching the Czech Hunter series is one of the greatest pleasures in life. Check out the 90+ screencaps after the jump! (And yes, this blog entry is HUGE)

































































































Click here to watch the full video.

5 comments:

  1. Tang ina kamukha ko to ah!!!!. Same body type rin! Not to mention the hair! Hehe! Galing mo, Marcus! Found my Czech doppelgänger. Now I have to stalk this lad. Hope to see him when I visit Prague next year. Tmi! Lol! Thanks for This! Wow! I seriously had goosies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you sir! I just love how u dissected each scene! Para kong nagbabasa ng comics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit nanonood ka din pala nito? czechhunter is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Czech hunter 66 is one of my favorites too! Si 95 cute din. Kamukha naman ni Josh Hutcherson sa BoT. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. GWAPO!!!!! NAKAKANGINIG SA LIBOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete