Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NSFW: Czech Hunter 95


Someone left a comment in my previous NSFW post that made me check Czech Hunter 95 out. The comment specifically pointed out that the twink actually looks like Josh Hutcherson in Bridge To Terabithia. Do you agree? One thing's for sure, this episode is definitely one of the hottest. Check out the 90+ screencaps after the jump! (It got a little bigger again this time, I'm sorry





























































































Watch the full video here.

4 comments:

  1. I was the one who told you about this! Sarap diba? Parang pinapanood mo na rin si Josh Hutcherson na binabarurot hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe to sir marcus. medyo may hawig nga kay josh. sarap nung part na tinatanong nya kung bakit sya yung gusto ni czech hunter eh hindi naman daw sya gwapo hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite part too! I also love the part when he got a little bit rough.

      Delete